Office Setup With Product Key via www.office.com/setup | office.com/setup
MS Office is a suite of applications that is suitable for both educational and business purpose. The original version of Office equips you with tools that are much needed to write documents, take notes, create spreadsheets, and more. Not only this, Office covers a wide range of software that includes Excel, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
Office setup downloaded via www.office.com/setup makes it easy for everyone to make use of their existing knowledge in a significant way. This subscription-based service brings together the best tools by combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive. With options like Microsoft Teams, you can create and share your ideas anywhere on any device at any time.
Why MS Office Setup?
- Share it with your family members- Office is perfect for households because it can be shared with up to 5 other users.
- Use on various devices- Office applications can be used on PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones running on Windows, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Work collectively- You not only have the option to view documents edited by others but do co-authoring in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote and share from your file as well. Additionally, you get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage to experiment with.
- Access to tech experts- In case the users need help with any of the Office products, they can seek tech support from trained Microsoft experts.
Free MS Office setup
Since several applications are not needed by each user, Microsoft has grouped these applications in collections referred to as suites, depending on their needs. Keeping this in mind, Microsoft has been steadily expanding the number of free apps that can be used online. If you are part of an education organization (student, faculty or staff), you can check if you are eligible to get a version of Office for free. Microsoft provides this benefit to all students only if your school is signed up first. If you want to experience Office for free, you can do it for a full month by visiting the trial page of office.com/setup and sign up. The trial allows you to download Office on up to five devices.
System specifications to deploy Office setup
If you want to take benefit of the services provided by MS Office you need to download and install it on your PC with following system requirements.
- Computer and processor– 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core for Windows and Intel processor for Mac
- Memory– 4GB RAM or 2GB RAM (32-bit) for Windows and 4GB RAM for Mac
- Hard Disk– 4.0 GB of free disk space for Windows and 10 GB of free disk space, HSF+ OS Extended or APFS for Mac
- Display- 1280×768 screen resolution for Windows and 1280 x 800 screen resolution for Mac
- Graphics- DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher (for Windows 10) and is not required for Mac
- Operating System- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Service Pack, Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, or 2008 R2 for Windows and is supported in three most recent versions of Mac OS
- Browser- The latest version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome will do.
How to download, install, and activate Microsoft Office?
Steps to download Office setup
- Open the search bar and navigate to office.com/setup.
- Log in to your Microsoft account or create a new account if you are a new user.
- Choose the subscribed product from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter your 25-digit product key to download the Office set up file
- Tap on the “Download” option and wait for a few minutes
- After the download process completes, move to the installation procedure.
Steps to install Office Setup
- Locate the Office setup file on your device or from the browser history.
- Double-click on the setup file. This will initiate the installation wizard.
- Read the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement and Click on the “I Agree” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to end the process.
- On the completion of installation process, move to the activation part.
Steps to activate Office setup
- Tap open the Office setup icon on the desktop and double-click it.
- Now, you will see the activation wizard running on your screen.
- Login with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter the product key when prompted.
- Hit the “Activate Now” button.
- Wait for a few minutes and hurrah! you’ve successfully activated Office setup on your device.
Get MS Office Technical Support to resolve Office related issues
To ensure you express creativity at your best, you will need assistance at every step you take while removing an error or installing Office setup. However, you may fall prey to some local vendors for advice who usually turn out to be untrustworthy sources for a reliable solution.
Even if you are not a subscriber, you are eligible to get technical support for your Office products, prices, and latest updates regarding Office setup for free. However, there are a number of benefits of becoming an Office subscriber but this doesn’t mean you won’t be assisted.
In the end-
You will surely get the best results if you combine user experience factors with expert guidance. Leave a comment if you found the information on this page helpful. Your valuable feedback will open doors to further investigation if your problems are not sorted out. Microsoft website consists of numbers of pages devoted to supporting MS Office users. If you ever run into a problem, the site has free templates and troubleshooting programs related to office.com/setup.