This article will provide step-by-step guidance on how to download office set up on Mac. If you’re planning to have an office set up for a home subscription or even running into errors or installation issues on how to activate office setup on your Mac, then these directions will help you learn the process to install it.
Please ensure that your system meets the minimum requirement that it should be running on Mac OS and comprises at least 4 GB of RAM. The overall activation process is likely to complete in an hour that includes the download and installation of the software. If you find the download process is completed, you will know that it is the right time to launch the installation process. Make sure to have any conflicting program or office application shut down for the period of installation. It ensures an uninterrupted installation process.
Install and activate office setup with product key
Before we begin, here is something you should be aware of while installing Office set up with product key. Some office set up for home products comes with a product key. If you already have a Microsoft account, then please sign in your existing account before launching the installation process and enter your product key to activate your office set up. If you haven’t yet, you must retrieve your product key before you plan to install office setup on your Mac. Once you redeem the product key, it will link to your office account, so you have to do this once.
Make sure to stick to the instruction given below to ensure an uninterrupted download and installation process of Office setup
- Browse to the URL office.com/setup
- Sign in to your Office account by entering your username and password.
- Select “install” to begin downloading the installer package on your office page, under install Office for Mac.
- Go to web browser download history to locate your executable file after downloading it. Double-click the file to initiate “office set up installer” to launch the installation.
- On the first page of the installation screen, click on “continue” to begin the installation process.
- Review the software license agreement and click on “Continue”.
- Click on “Agree” to consent on terms and conditions of the software license agreement.
- Enter your Mac login ID and password and click on “continue”.
- The office setup will begin the installation. Select “Close” when the installation is done.
- In most cases, the office is activated once you sign in your Microsoft office account and after you click on “Agree” to accept the terms of the agreement.
If you face any issues while following the above steps, you can choose to contact Microsoft Customer Support Services for technical support.