Here are some of the best ways to deploy ms office setup.
- Local installation source
- Network installation point
- Group Policy PC start-up script
- Software distribution item
- Virtualization innovation
- Standard desktop picture
- Are clients nearby heads on their PCs? To introduce Office, clients must be nearby overseers on their PCs. You can utilize Group Policy PC start-up scripts or a product appropriation item to introduce Office if clients are not neighborhood managers on their PCs.
- What number of clients would you say you are conveying Office to? In the event that you need to send Office to a few hundred or more clients, you can utilize a product dissemination item to mechanize the organization of Office.
- Does the customer PCs bolster the framework prerequisites for Office? If not, you can utilize the elements of Remote Desktop Services to give Office to clients. For more data about framework prerequisites, see System Requirements to install Microsoft office 2013.
- Where are clients found? On the off chance that clients are geologically scattered, you need to ensure that clients can introduce Office from an area that is close to them. For instance, you can make organize establishment purposes of Office in every area or every branch office, contingent upon the system network.
- What different projects are introduced on the customer PCs? On the off chance that there is potential clash between a program that is as of now introduced on the customer PC and Office, you can utilize virtualization innovations, for example, Remote Desktop Services and Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V).
You can likewise utilize different deployment methods for office setup setup together. For instance, you can utilize a Group Policy PC start-up script that introduces Office from a system establishment point.